Wednesday 11 December 2013

Café Bombón

I remember when I tried 'café bombón' in Spanish cafe for the first time. WOW! It is so easy to make, it looks cute in the small glass and tastes amazing. I was thinking, 'why I did not know about it earlier...?'

Anyway, I know now and the recipe is below.

* I very rarely use cow milk products but sometimes it is not possible to find perfect replacement. 



Café bombón


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 shot of espresso
  • the same amount of sweetened condensed milk

METHOD:

Make espresso using cafeteria or any coffee machine. Pour it into small glass (or cup) and then slowly start pouring condensed milk to create layering effect.

Mix before drinking and that is all!





in Polish

Café bombón

SKŁADNIKI:
  • 1 shot espresso
  • taka sama ilość skondensowanego słodzonego mleczka

WYKONANIE:

Zaparzyć kawę i wlać do małej szklaneczki (albo filiżanki). Wlewać mleczko malutkim strumieniem żeby utworzyć warstwy.

Zamieszać przed wypiciem i tyle!


No comments:

Post a Comment