Thursday 6 June 2013

RICOTTA CHEESECAKE

I think you know already that I love cheesecake.

This time I made very healthy one. Firstly, I wanted to make shortbread base for my cheesecake. Unfortunately, I had a small accident in my kitchen and all prepared dough was dropped into the sink. So I decided to make it without the base. 





RICOTTA CHEESECAKE


INGREDIENTS:
  • 750g ricotta
  • 3/4 cup of xylitol
  • 1 cane sugar with real vanilla 
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 TBS potato flour
  • 3 TBS spelt flour
  • lemon zest
  • 200g organic natural yoghurt 



METHOD:

Preheat the oven to 160C. Line round baking tray (about 22cm) with parchment paper. 

Mix ricotta with xylitol and vanilla sugar in big bowl using electric mixer. Then add eggs, lemon zest and both flours. At the end add yoghurt. 

Bake for about 50 minutes to 1 hour using 3D hot air function in your oven.

When ready, turn off the oven and leave cheesecake inside to cool, leaving the door ajar. Then place it in the fridge for minimum 1 hour before serving.


 / waiting even for the smallest piece to be dropped ;) / 



No comments:

Post a Comment